If harsh chemicals are removing dirt, grime, dust and germs from your home, what is removing the harsh chemicals?
Sufficient scientific evidence links chemicals in traditional home improvement procedures to various health problems from the chronic to acute, and barely detectable to debilitating. Children, the elderly and pets are especially susceptible to the risks posed by chemicals in home improvement procedures. People are taking note and beginning to demand green home improvement procedures that are safer yet still effective.
Guaranteed Total Home Improvements uses the exclusive Green Home Improvement procedures to protect you from home improvement chemicals that are known or suspected asthma and allergy triggers, reproductive toxins, neurotoxins, endocrine disruptors and even carcinogens.
Our Green RECYCLING Service includes:
- Green home improvement procedures approved to be safer for humans, pets and the environment while still being effective. Green home improvement procedures meet several important criteria, including:
- No carcinogens
- No human or aquatic toxins
- No reproductive toxins
- Non-corrosive to eyes or skin
- Low volatile organic content
- Effective for intended use
- Formulated and packaged for reduced environmental impact
- All debris will be appropriately discarded for reduced environmental impact